Want to satisfy that sweet tooth while still being health-conscious? Check out these healthy treat recipes—I can’t wait to try some of them out!
1. Peanut Butter Banana Smudgies.Crunchy peanut butter and banana sandwiched between graham crackers make for a yummy frozen treat! Recipehere.
2. Stuffed Strawberry Banana Creams. Strawberries stuffed with a creamy Greek yogurt and banana filling, topped with sliced almonds. Recipe here.
3. No-Bake Peanut Butter and Jelly Shortbread Bars. Do you love PB&J sandwiches? Then you’ve got to try these! Recipe here.
4. Dark Chocolate Turtles. Don’t worry, we’re talking about the chocolates, not the reptiles. This recipe calls for only 3 ingredients—dates, pecans, and pure dark chocolate. Awesome! Recipe here.
5. Orange Creamsicles. A perfect summertime treat! These look deeee-lish! Recipe here.
6. Fruit Pizza. This was always one of my favorite healthy (ish) treats growing up. Basically a giant sugar cookie topped with a cream cheese frosting and all the fruit you want! Recipe here.
Mouth watering yet? Mine is! Enjoy these awesome recipes!