7 Nail Polish Storage Solutions
If you are one of those women who loves to collect nail polish, then it’s about time that you invest on nail polish storage solutions so that your nail polish collection will remain in good condition. If you cannot think of any storage though, here are seven nail polish storage solutions that you might want to give a try.
Do It Yourself
You do not need to spend for a storage solution for your nail polish because you can actually come up with your own. There are lots of online resources that you can refer to and there are even demonstration videos that will guide you on how you can come up with your own storage boxes for your nail polish collection.
If you have some shoe boxes that are no longer in use, you can actually transform them to storage cubes which you can use to store your nail polish collection. You can also buy those clear plastic shoe boxes and make use of it as storage for your nail polish.
Another creative way to store your vast collection of nail polish is to make use of your unused bookshelf. This is very useful to those who have a wide collection of nail polish because the book shelf could accommodate a large number of nail polishes.
Aside from the bookshelf, you can also make use of your wall display to store your precious nail polish. Aside from keeping your nail polish safe and in good condition, having a wall with colorful nail polishes can actually add up to the overall beauty of your home interiors. So basically, it functions as storage and a decorative piece too.
Nail Polish Rolls
There are products that are called nail polish rolls which you can buy in a department store or through an online store. These are totes which could accommodate your nail polish collection. The great thing about using the nail polish rolls is that it is very portable so you can bring it with you whenever you travel.
If you are someone who travels a lot, yet you want your precious nail polish to stay in good shape, a nail polish storage case is the best investment. It works just like those make up cases where it protects the nail polish and other beauty products from sliding or falling down whenever you carry the case with you. It even looks great and your nail polishes are arranged nicely so it will look presentable.
If you have unused fish bowl or glass vases, you can actually convert it to a nail polish storage. This looks really pretty since the nail polishes will be visible from the outside and it will look even more attractive on display if you have a colorful collection of nail polish.
Your heart is a pump more incredible than any made by man. It works non-stop for your entire life, which could maybe be a whole century. So how do you take care of your heart? Here are some great tips:
- Just say no to smoking and tobacco use. It can damage your cardiovascular tissues and causes your heart to work harder than it should.
- Strengthen your heart and reduce disease by exercising regularly. The Mayo Clinic recommends exercising 30 minutes most days of the week.
- Stay at a healthy weight.Remember that this doesn’t mean you have to be super thin—your healthy weight has to do with your height, age, and other factors.
- Have a healthy diet by avoiding saturated and trans fats and eating plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- De-stress your life by taking breaks, turning off your cell phone, going for a walk, listening to good music, or whatever else relaxes you!
- Reduce blood pressure and avoid heart disease by taking it easy on the salt.(But remember that you do need some salt in your diet).
- As is the answer to most everything, get more sleep! People who get enough sleep are less likely to develop heart disease.
- Get regular checkups to measure your cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Also be aware of a family history of heart disease, and let your doctor know.
- Fiber is good for your body in many ways, and this especially includes your heart! Load up on fiber through whole wheat and whole gran, bran, and oats.
- Be smart about oil and butter. Olive oil is healthier than vegetable oil, and you can use butter with lower cholesterol.
Keep that heart pumping and give it the TLC it deserves!
Having trouble with the curling iron? Look no further for the secret to beautifully curly locks!
1. Blow dry your hair straight so you don’t have to worry about funny kinks while you’re trying to curl.
2. Apply a smoothing serum to your hair to keep it smooth, shiny, and frizz-free.
3. Also apply a heat-protectant spray to protect your hair from breakage.
4. Know what you’re getting with the curling iron you use. A smaller barrel will yield and smaller, tighter curl. A bigger barrel will yield a looser, beach-y curl. There are also curling irons which don’t clamp down, and you start at the roots and wrap down. This yields yet another look. Typically, the larger the barrel, the longer your hair needs to be to pull off the look.
5. Use a claw clip to pin the top half of your hair up while you curl the bottom. Once the bottom is curled, undo the top half and curl it. (Note: you can get away with less-defined curls on the bottom layer because they will be covered by the top layer. Good to know when you’re in a rush!)
6. When you curl your hair, curl it away from your face, toward the back of your head. This will yield a beautiful curl that doesn’t get in your face, and it will help your hair look balanced on both sides.
7. When you have finished curling, use a mirror to check the back of your head. I always manage to miss a few spots in the back!
8. Once you’re REALLY finished curling, apply a spritz of hairspray to your hair. For tighter curls, you may want to gently finger through them to separate, loosen, and add volume to them.
9. Spritz one last time with hairspray, and you’re good to go!
I hope these tips were helpful! Thanks for reading—now go rock your look!
Want to satisfy that sweet tooth while still being health-conscious? Check out these healthy treat recipes—I can’t wait to try some of them out!
1. Peanut Butter Banana Smudgies.Crunchy peanut butter and banana sandwiched between graham crackers make for a yummy frozen treat! Recipehere.
2. Stuffed Strawberry Banana Creams. Strawberries stuffed with a creamy Greek yogurt and banana filling, topped with sliced almonds. Recipe here.
3. No-Bake Peanut Butter and Jelly Shortbread Bars. Do you love PB&J sandwiches? Then you’ve got to try these! Recipe here.
4. Dark Chocolate Turtles. Don’t worry, we’re talking about the chocolates, not the reptiles. This recipe calls for only 3 ingredients—dates, pecans, and pure dark chocolate. Awesome! Recipe here.
5. Orange Creamsicles. A perfect summertime treat! These look deeee-lish! Recipe here.
6. Fruit Pizza. This was always one of my favorite healthy (ish) treats growing up. Basically a giant sugar cookie topped with a cream cheese frosting and all the fruit you want! Recipe here.
Mouth watering yet? Mine is! Enjoy these awesome recipes!